As a New Yorker, I'd love to see a Kennedy in the Senate. I dont care what everyone else is saying about dynasty politics. We voted the damn Bushes in didnt we? Who's the wise guy now. Then there's the comparisons to Sarah Palin, saying she is the Sarah Palin of Democrats, but about the only things they have in common are boobs and a vagina. First off, Caroline Kennedy has a law degree from Columbia. Second, she has been an active public figure for years now, and served on Obama's campaign and transition teams. Running for a Senate seat isnt running for President, or Vice President for that matter. Its not like Caroline Kennedy is a heart beat away from the Presidency. Was this the case, I might have other thoughts, but shes running to be the junior Senator from New York. Plus all the women I know are saying we need to replace Hilary with a woman. Any better ideas?
There is a great post by Chris Kelly at the Huffington Post. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment