People named Paul rock. Well most of them.
Paul Krugman.
Paul Volcker.
Paul Simon.
Paul McCartney.
Paul Newman.
But not Paul Wolfowitz. Sorry.
After reading Paul Krugman's suggestions to President Obama on the economy, one begins to see the staggering horror that this economic downturn truly is. When spending $775 billion will just barely keep the economy from tanking, something is horribly wrong. After 8 years of shoving the our problems under the rug, President Obama has a lot to deal with. I know everyone has been saying this for months now, but with just days till the inauguration, lets hope for the best. I'm all for increased government spending, but I also think a tax equality needs to be reached, whether it be with new rates or a new tax code. Five days and counting.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment